- Bay Area Mobile Home Parks
- Maintenane Tips
- What is mobile home living when the homes don’t move?
Mobile home living in the San Francisco Bay Area…
- In the bay area mobile home parks own the land and maintain the infrastructure. Parks rent the spaces to the owners of the individual mobile homes or manufactured homes. Parks do not all allow the homes to be rented out by the individual mobile home or manufactured home owners, which preserves the quality of a park’s overall environment.
- Mobile home parks provide a sense of security and community, especially for those living alone.
- In mobile home parks neighborhood issues are almost always resolved by the park’s management.
- Mobile home parks provide recreational amenities usually found only in upscale housing developments. For example, swimming pools, spas, Jacuzzis, exercise rooms, pool and billiards tables, large meeting rooms complete with kitchens for use of residents, common area maintenance by park management, etc.
- Living in mobile home parks is usually a lot of fun. There are activities and clubs available only to the residents and their guests such as, bingo, ice cream socials, movies, trips, women’s clubs, card clubs, ceramics club, writing clubs, bands, etc. Luncheons, BBQs, pot luck dinners, catered affairs, holiday parties, etc. add to the enjoyment of all residents who choose to participate.
- Mobile home parks usually have income and credit requirements. Most parks require applicants to have gross income of at least three times the monthly rent and good credit.
- Mobile home parks tend to be pet friendly, allowing at least one small pet per mobile home. Usually the pet needs to be no more than 25 pounds. Other parks allow two pets and some have no size restriction. Each park has their own pet guidelines.
The next time you buy or sell a manufactured home make sure it’s through a company that makes your needs their priority. That company is ARM Homes.
ARM Homes is licensed by the State of California Department of Housing and Community Development, license #DL1178088
3205 Whipple Road – Union City, CA 94587
Office: 510-429-4801 or Joanne’s cell phone: 510-589-4794
Serving buyers and sellers of manufactured homes and mobile homes in the greater San Francisco Bay Area of California
Visit our sister company’s web site: http://www.CaliforniaSunshineHomes.com
Our primary service areas in the San Francisco Bay Area are: San Leandro, Hayward, Castro Valley, Union City, Pleasanton, Livermore, Fremont, San Lorenzo, and other San Francisco Bay Area communities where mobile home parks are located.
Our location near the bay enables us to easily cover Alameda County, Contra Costa County, and San Mateo County. We specialize in brand new customized and built to order manufactured homes for placement in mobile home parks and on private property. We also specialize in formerly owned manufactured homes and mobile homes, and we purchase select homes for our Encore line of resales. Encore homes are those which meet our quality control standards and are refurbished by our master craftsmen to like new condition inside and out.
ARM Homes also buys select formerly owned mobile homes and manufactured homes. Call Joanne to discuss your housing needs. Joanne’s cell phone number is: 510-589-4794
For Search Engines: ARM Homes, homes for sale, Joanne Gardiner, Joann Gardner, mobile homes, manufactured homes, San Francisco East Bay, San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, Fremont, Milpitas, Castro Valley, Pleasantion, Livermore, Mission Bay, Spanish Ranch, Spanish Ranch I, Spanish Ranch II, Spanish Ranch 1, Spanish Ranch 2, Eden Roc, Eden Rock, Pueblo Springs, New England Village, Georgian Manor, Hayward Mobile, Central Park West, Tropics, mobile homes, mobile homes for sale, mobile home parks, mobile home sales, Hayward Mobile Country Club, Hayward Country Club, The Franciscan Mobile Country Club, Harbor Village Mobile Home Park, Redwood Mobile Estates, mobile home, homes mobile, mobile homes for sale, home mobile, mobile home listings, mobile home sales, manufactured home sales, formerly owned, used homes mobile, Mobile Home, Used Mobile Homes, Mobile Home Parks, mobile home parks, homes for sale mobile, modular homes, used mobile homes for sale, for sale mobile homes, trailer homes, retirement housing, retirment park, retirement community, senior housing, senior park, senior community, Hayward, Union City, San Leandro, Castro Valley, Pleasanton, Livermore, Fremont, pending sales, recent sales, just sold, coming soon, fixer upper, pristine, custom, order new manufactured home, order new mobile home, Advantage, Advantage Realty