All Encore Homes by ARM Homes are one of a kind manufactured homes that are rebuilt by the master craftsmen. For more information, call our broker Joanne Gardiner – Cell: 510-589-4794.
This Encore Home has a Sale Pending… It shows you the quality you can expect in Encore Homes. Contact Joanne about our next Encore Home which is underway now.
Located in New England Village, a senior community of distinction in south Hayward near Union City.
About living in New England Village…
One resident must be at least age 55 and others at least age 18.
The monthly space rent is only $732.08. It is governed by the City of Hayward's rent control ordinance and limits the rent increase to 3% per year. The next increase will be in December, 2015. One small cat or dog under 20 pounds is welcome. All homes must be owner occupied. No rentals allowed.
This Encore Home is an exclusive listing with Advantage Realty. For more, please call our broker Joanne L. Gardiner today at 510-589-4794. Or send her a note on her contact form, click here.
Below is another Encore Home that recently sold.
The video below is of the Encore Home that just sold in New England Village. It shows the standard of quality and details you can expect in every Encore Home.
View Other Recently Finished and Sold Encore Homes:
We would like you to get to know us…
1) Our Premiere Homes are new manufactured homes that are available to buyers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, and
2) Our Encore Homes are previously owned manufactured homes that we carefully rebuild and customize to better than new condition before selling them to the public. We are proud of our Encore Homes! Scroll up to see a video tour of our recently sold projects.
- Encore Homes are rebuilt to better than new condition.
- Encore Homes have architectural details and upgrades found in upscale conventional homes.
- Encore Homes can accommodate preferences and needs.
- Encore Homes are available on a first come basis.
Thinking of selling your manufactured home?
We currently are buying mobile homes and manufactured homes throughout the Bay Area. If you own a mobile home or manufactured home and would like to sell it, call us. We purchase homes for cash in as-is condition.
When we buy your home direct from you…
- You don’t have to pay any more space rent, utilities, or upkeep, saving you thousands of dollars.
- You don’t have to wait for a buyer to get approved by the park management, or worry that your home won’t sell.
- You won’t have to pay to haul away your home, which would cost you thousands of dollars.
- You don’t have to get it ready for the market or make any repairs, saving you thousands of dollars.
- You don’t have to fix the exterior or clean up the landscaping.
- You will be free from obligations to the park where you live.
- You will have peace of mind.
We will pay you cash now for your home in as-is condition. Call us or send us a note by clicking on the "Contact Us" floating tab on the left side of this page. Or, call our broker Joanne L. Gardiner for a confidential chat. She has more than 40 years experience. Her cell phone number is 510-589-4794.
Click here to see more information on our new homes. Our renewed homes are located only in quality all-age or family parks or communities or age restricted, older persons, or senior parks or communities.
Bob Patterson, Dealer, DOH License #DL1178088
ARM Homes 3205 Whipple Road, Union City, CA 94587
Office: 510-429-4801 or Cell: 415-309-3342
ARM Homes is licensed by the State of California Department of Housing and Community Development, license #DL1178088 Serving buyers and sellers of manufactured homes and mobile homes in the greater San Francisco Bay Area of California.
Our primary service areas in the San Francisco Bay Area are: San Leandro, Hayward, Castro Valley, Union City, Pleasanton, Livermore, Fremont, San Lorenzo, and other San Francisco Bay Area communities where mobile home parks are located.
Our sister company is Advantage Realty for real estate and resales of existing mobile homes and manufactured homes on the San Francisco East Bay. Visit their web site at: http://www.CaliforniaSunshineHomes.com