Our current Encore Home has just sold. We have another Encore Home project underway also in New England Village. It is at the stage the home can be modified for your particular needs. Call our broker Joanne L. Gardiner today at 510-589-4794.
The video below is of our latest Encore home that just sold. It shows the standard of details you can expect in every Encore Home.
This Encore Home by ARM Homes is a one-of-a-kind manufactured home rebuilt by master craftsmen. It is located in New England Village, a 415-space community for older persons in accordance with federal law. This means that at least one person in a prospective resident’s household must be 55 or older, and no person under the age of 18 may reside in the community.
For more information on this stunning Encore Home, please call our broker Joanne L. Gardiner at 510-589-4794.
View One of Our Previous Encore Homes:
This Encore Home is a meticulously remodeled manufactured home by the artisans at ARM Homes. Every inch is spectacular in this 1,550 square foot home. It is already sold. We have two more homes underway.
In addition to the Encore Home we just finished we have another Encore Home project underway also in New England Village. If you are interest in our current Encore Home, a future Encore Home, or a brand new custom home, or want to sell your existing manufactured home, please contact us today. Contact our sales agent Joanne Gardiner for more information. Her cell phone number is 510-589-4794. Or send her a note on her contact form, click here.
1) Our customized line of new manufactured homes is available to buyers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, and
2) Our Encore Homes are previously owned manufactured homes that we carefully rebuild and customoize to better than new condition before selling them to the public. Some of these homes are sold during the rebuilding process as some buyers prefer to pick their own color schemes. Scroll up to see a video tour of our latest "Renewed" manufactured home we just completed.
We also buy mobile homes and manufactured homes direct from owners for cash in as-is condition. If you own a mobile home or manufactured home and want to sell it, please send me a note on our contact form or call me on my cell phone: 415-309-3342.
Click here to see more information on our new homes. Our renewed homes are located only in quality all-age or family parks or communities or age restricted, older persons, or senior parks or communities.
- Before we sell a home, whether it be a brand new home or a previously owned home that we have purchased, our meticulous craftsmen go through the home from roof to ground, inside and out.
- We rebuild previously owned manufactured homes to better than new condition.
- We detail and architectually accent new and previously owned homes to give them the ambiance homeowners desire.
- When the home is just so, we make it available to the public on a first come basis.
- Currently we are buying mobile homes and manufactured homes throughout the bay area.
- If you own a mobile home or manufactured home and would like to sell it for all cash in as-in condition, call us.
Sell Your Home For Cash and Move On With Your Life Now…
If you want to sell your home and save the time and expense of making everything just so, please call Bob today to find out what ARM Homes will pay you for your home in “as-is” condition.
Selling your home to ARM Homes will allow you to move on with your life instead of waiting for the whim of this uncertain marketplace to smile down on you. If you have any questions about new and renewed manufactured homes, or selling yours outright, please let me know. I invite you send me a note on our contact form by clicking here or calling me at the office: 510-429-4801or calling me on my cell phone: 415-309-3342.
Bob Patterson, Dealer, DOH License #DL1178088
ARM Homes 3205 Whipple Road, Union City, CA 94587
Office: 510-429-4801 or Cell: 415-309-3342
ARM Homes is licensed by the State of California Department of Housing and Community Development, license #DL1178088 Serving buyers and sellers of manufactured homes and mobile homes in the greater San Francisco Bay Area of California.
Our primary service areas in the San Francisco Bay Area are: San Leandro, Hayward, Castro Valley, Union City, Pleasanton, Livermore, Fremont, San Lorenzo, and other San Francisco Bay Area communities where mobile home parks are located.
Our sister company is Advantage Realty for real estate and resales of existing mobile homes and manufactured homes on the San Francisco East Bay. Visit their web site at: http://www.CaliforniaSunshineHomes.com